Training & Development > Executive Development
Manitoba provides senior leaders the opportunity to participate
in an Executive Director Leadership Group.
The group meets 4 times over a span of a few weeks.
Participants will hear presentations, participate in workshop
activities, and share
experiences and knowledge with their peers
on the following topics:
- Personal Leadership and the Role of the Executive Director
- Board Governance: Responsibilities of the Executive Director Related to the Board
- Human Resource Issues
- Time Management and Planning
The objectives of the group is to:
- build management and leadership capacity,
- help break the isolation experienced by many senior staff,
- provide an oppportunity to share experiences, develop critical
practice, and reflect,
- create links among leaders.
For more information please contact our Training
Department manager at
(204) 477-5180 ext. 222 or email email@example.com,